AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

2023 Charts, page-1306

1. 2,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    So is mine...

What has me correcting his TA got to do with the rest of his post? Did my post go over a few people's heads again, and now you're looking to bait me into another stupid argument?

I won't apologise for not adhering to your ultra-biased outlook and the need to see fancy charts with lines everywhere and indicators that suit your narrative. If I do use fibs, I'd rather use them correctly, instead of drawing them to falsely justify one of the worst performing stocks in the sector on the asx this year.

While we're on the topic - weekly and daily chart below. These levels were drawn months in advance... no squiggly lines, no fibs, no indicators. This may come to a surprise to most but you don't need that fancy shit to predict market movements. Although it probably does help with the Upvotes because it's so technical it almost looks like people know what they're doing.

My call yesterday of 23c, predicted on point once again. Depending on how tomorrow closes out the week, I would expect a bounce soon (28c - 30c). I could be optimistic with that as I've expected a pull-back from quite some time (knowing that new lows would be created), however there hasn't been a decent retrace as the sell-off continued hard.

Looking at the orderbook, we may even see a little more downward movement to 22c before some green candles. I do like the rejection from the low today. Orderbook and today's daily candle contradict each other, either way I still think we'll bounce shortly.

I still maintain this chart is bearish until AGY trades and holds above 40c before being considered an 'uptrend' again. Big d*ck price movements going to have to happen to claw it's way back up there. In the meantime I can thank LLI and WR1 for carrying AGY on their backs and keeping the lithium portion of my portfolio looking healthy biggrin.png

IMO, DYOR recommended.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5516/5516623-7685eff1e8170829f9ba6784b8f92cbb.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5516/5516622-d8452bfa3683c92d7cbf3623ae6c4b7e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.