AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Good TA thinking and I'll add some thought.. -The fundamentals...

1. 5,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    Good TA thinking and I'll add some thought..

-The fundamentals are pretty hot right now with the commercial scale operation beginning. Any progress on permits for the next stage, resource expansion and sales/offtake would make it even stronger.

-The macroeconomics are tepid, on the tired end of inflation, interest rates, bursting of the crypto farce, lithium spot prices coming halfway back to Earth, the realisation that most lithium projects are 2+ years off and now banking failures to spook the punters.

So everything is coming together for AGY at a bad time for the retail ASX market, which means to me that the SP isn't going to skyrocket on overexuberance like others did. But, being in production says that AGY is a much safer hold going forward than others. The last couple of years weren't as ridiculously good for AGY and the next couple won't be as ridiculously bad.

I'm all for TA but the tail doesn't wag the dog. The FA in whatever the macro environment will influence the chart and not the other way around. The chart can change in a heartbeat and if the retail ASX market has shot its load and needs a little lie down in its own guilt and shame, that's somebody else's problem.

Better to hold a producer while underwater than the last big thing with no guarantee of ever reaching production and without the funding to get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.