AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

2023 Charts, page-485

1. 2,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1421
    I think people need to stay more grounded. It's easy to get all hyped about the thought of a TO, but reality is they would be at the bottom of the list, if they were on the list in the first place. Before even consideration I believe they would need to increase their resource by many, many multiples -- as you've stated a significant increase.

Today was a nice change in the markets from what the banking crisis overseas has been causing. There's only so much pressure a stock can take before it becomes simply too undervalued not to entice huge buying. There were and still are so many prime opportunities presenting itself throughout the asx of far too undervalued stocks - the trick is identifying them before they explode back to fair value.

In agy's case hopefully today's trading was enough to spark that fire and continue the rally. From the technical analysis standpoint, price will need to push above $0.50 and hold above it before being able to consider if there's a true change in sentiment or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.