AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

My view is, right now does not matter if you have a 3 black...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    My view is, right now does not matter if you have a 3 black crows or 6 white crows (Sorry don't know what it really means in TA perspective), until the brutal manipulation across Lithium sector settles down, we won't know which direction the share price will go for most of these Lithium players.

The benefit of holding $AGY in this current environment is that we are now so close to production where we will be generating enough cash to survive any market conditions while we increase our resource, increase the production capacity from 2ktpa to 12ktpa and advance on our other projects in Tonopah, USA.

We were not pumped on hype like some of our peers but it is unfortunate that we are currently placed in the same basket during this manipulation while the entire sector is under attack. As a investor, best thing to do is nothing and wait it out until we come out to the other side IMO.

This market shock has definitely helped the Lithium investors to understand more about the Lithium sector and highlight the fact that becoming a producer is not as easy as it sounds. And a company that is soon to be a producer, which is currently way oversold and undervalued will definitely get the market attention it deserves when this tide turns.

As always, good luck to all long term and new share holders who are holding strong.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $359.1K 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2015083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 157403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.