AGY 0.00% 4.5¢ argosy minerals limited

2023 Charts, page-964

1. 4,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    @GCar

Those share price examples were simply to demonstrate the opportunity cost with holding AGY through thick and thin, but you already knew that. Literally every dot point you listed is a target that's been missed by AGY, so I stand by my comments. The company produced battery quality lithium carbonate five years ago, and was producing tonnes of it over three years ago. BG Li production is no longer a revelation so I personally think AGY is being judged on it's inability to move forward in accordance with its own timeline/targets.

"Hen's teeth" as you say, yet it's sold off heavily with no offtakes. Noting that numerous lithium developers/producers with demonstrable progress are nearing or reaching all-time highs, why do you think the AGY share price is where it is? If it's as valuable as you assume, why the lack of M&A activity, and why no offtakes (and don't blame the EIA, we know from other company's offtakes that it's not a pre-condition). Why can't AGY lock in strategic funding for the 10 ktpa expansion while making it subject to EIA approval rather than waiting for the bureaucratic wheels to turn first? So many questions, so few reasonable answers. Just gotta trust JZ they say......

Anyway, I genuinely would like to know why you think the share price has behaved as it has, but I don't think you'll provide a straight answer, as you've avoided it previously. If you choose to respond, please try do so without the usual throwaway excuses (shorting, COVID delays, BEOT manipulation, pip traders, etc). Also, try to avoid the usual tired comparisons to LKE and VUL. We all know it's bloody easy to cherry pick a couple of (near) failures, rather than looking at successful operations where the comparison might not be so rosy for AGY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $71.64K 1.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 302540 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31323 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.