BDM 3.03% 17.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

I've been lost for words for quite a few days, a pure...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I've been lost for words for quite a few days, a pure masterstroke by M O'K and the team.

But classic M O'K style in every legendary way:

Everyone's welcomed and invited as a valued stakeholder, everyone has an opportunity to gain especially the local community stakeholders and the government (not a zero sum game here compared to most of the rest of business community where people produce nothing, line their pockets and leave a train wreck for someone else to clean up) methodical and calm due diligence here, with well thought out structured capital raising minimising dilution. The minimising of dilution benefits everyone including the debt holders who are also clever and prudent enough to own a good sized portion of equity. Pure broad-based wealth creation for all investors who jump on board (old school capitalism they way it was meant to be).

And at the end of it all beautiful things- magnificent master crafted by the best in the world diamonds will be created that will last an eternity.
    Win Win Win!! Isn't that so rare these days.

More to write later but for the first time in my life I actually feel a profound sense of calm, contentment and pure humble joy that my personal life story will end up very well.

It's not how you start in life or how difficult you've lived- it's how you finish. And thanks to M O'K there's a pretty sound probability that not just mine, but many other ordinary peoples stories are about to be re-written for the better.

M O'K- and the whole team- we salute and cheer you on to a glorious pathway to victory!

https://financialpost.com/commodities/mining/australia-burgundy-purchases-nwt-ekati-diamond-mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $241.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $15.79K 92.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26788 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 59920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.