BDM 3.03% 17.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Very positive coverage from the AFR (they only cover the big...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Very positive coverage from the AFR (they only cover the big league) wise move from the current owners to hold onto the maximum limit, to buy on market would be more inflationary to the share price on relisting and cost them many multiples more. At 19.9% they can lock it in, sit back and let the A team and MO'K take it to the next level and reap the future future dividends and capital growth. This is long term strategic investing and efficient capital allocation at it's core.

I will share a funny anecdote with you, many years ago I was at the races for the first time and desperate to win something with they very little change I had in my pocket. By chance I happened across the track announcer, I seized the opportunity to ask him about the secret to making some money at the track, feeling amused and quite humoured by my innocent yet sincere question he laughed but said emphatically- "Back the Winners!"

As crazy as it seems, It took me many years to really begin to understand that lighthearted yet profound advice, but at this late point in my life I truly get it. Back the winners with the proven 'track' record.

Anyway, I found this article from last year on our future near neighbour, the Diavik Mine a mere 30km away. Very good read on the humble and hardworking chief operating officer, it piqued my interest thinking about the future, especially the potential production synergy and how the complimentary cohesive company culture could easily be incorporated together with the dedicated and hardworking team at Ekati.

Here is the link-

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/10623-a-day-in-the-life-angela-bigg-head-of-the-diavik-diamond-mine

Hope you're all well and take care everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $241.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $15.79K 92.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26788 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 59920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.