BDM 7.69% 18.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

Really you should just accept that this isn't a private BDM...

1. 3,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Really you should just accept that this isn't a private BDM cheer group and that people will say negative things. Its the nature of the internet, public forums.

However, if you're really interested, a couple of you did irrritate me, especially the likes of drongo75 and co. I did trade this a couple of times, so was watching, and it irked me the way the ra-ra club on here stuck the boot into GIB holders when our stock was going down. Really don't like the shoe being on the other foot, eh?

We are all trying to make money here, I don't like the mentality that happens in these forums where people get emotionally involved and suddenly think they are cheering for a football team or something.

As an aside, it might actually motivate some people on here to look at the stock objectively. All of the MOK quotes in the world aren't going to bring the buyers in, or convince the "market makers" that it's time to pump. Is that a bad thing? Is everyone prepared for this to go down to 17c or 13c where the next supports are? Just make your own decisions and don't let yourself be comforted by cheerleaders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $255.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $85.61K 470.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27777 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.