BDM 5.56% 17.0¢ burgundy diamond mines limited

2023 Discussion, page-279

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I agree and don’t think that shots should be taken at any participant in the chat, if you are being baited don’t fire back , it’s that simple.It’s quite surreal reading someones analysis of events and then seeing them undermine themselves by trolling or demeaning other participants.I’m over scrolling through petty squabbles. Yes there are downside risks re longevity and possibly even environmental but given quarterly reports and potential revenues stemming from ekati even from another 2 years opex should be well covered with potential for debt reduction or further acquisitions . The latest Reuters announcement stated the 22-23 outcomes without details of any dealings etc , amazing that they managed 5 mill revenue from sales and agreements, 1/2 yearlies should paint a clearer outlook and , a better temperature check of the economic environment and demand for product. I always want more data but just riding this one through the ups and downs and I’m not going to be shaken off it without good reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $241.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.375K 8.091K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 103332 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 108278 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.