CCM 5.45% 5.2¢ cadoux limited

I see this statement from the October 2021 binding term sheet...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I see this statement from the October 2021 binding term sheet agreement as a very important part of the future for Fyi shareholders.

“The parties expect to finalise the formal agreements including the Joint Venture Agreement, the Joint Venture Management Agreement, a Shareholders Agreement and other supporting agreements, as part of the phase two final investment decision.”

I agree @canunk81 with your opinion that there is a pretty good chance the FID for phase 2 ie. Small scale plant (demo plant) will go ahead.
    With this comes the many agreements. Management would have been working through this for sometime now. Let’s hope the MD has some sway still to put our company in a positive position moving forwards.
    IMO we are going to end up with a full scale plant and possibly a couple more in other countries. It’s a long way out but I do see it happening. The timeline for this will be kept quiet for as long as Alcoa can continue to do so. Which sux!

apparently the latest round of customer meetings have gone very well. If demand is there then the pace of the project will fall in line.

weare also close to fully funded which is streets ahead of the other company’s still looking for it
    Last edited by Avoman: 02/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $1.142K 21.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 369410 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.