NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

2023 General, news, etc, page-108

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Hi NRW people.
    For those who know who they are and care , I’m back  in Perth for a bit   
    - And  five weeks on Sunday  into my ‘season of the ankle’.
    …And wondering  if life will return to old foci (ie mainly NRW)   now I’m draped again into one of my comfy old ‘office’ couches.

If I start posting again like a babbling brook (as was my wont) we’ll know it’s the couches?​
    ….Or perhaps the lay lines here?​
    Or something?​

Oh but perhaps the quieter NWH threads have just  been because NRW was just having a dearth of news?
    And nothing to do with Sabinic sick leave?

However I  think I wrote a few days ago that there’s never ‘no news’ at this fine and very busy company ?
    And even when there’s a constant gurgle of babbling brookiness, that’s not even the half of what’s really going on behind the scenes
    ..  still it keeps the threads moving .. and gives a feeling for the company?​

And re the official, out-in-the-open, potentially share price-impactive news, it is only six weeks now, till the curtain falls on Financial Year 2023!
    So the news must start?

And has.
    I have some tonight  from the Canadian lithium company, Green Technology Metals (GT1).
    Not because I am looking over the fence!
    NRW’s Primero is a part owner of GT1 to the tune of more than 10 million shares (since seed!) and Primero boss, Cameron Henry, is heavily involved beond this with an equal number of shares,  plus options, plus big clout as a founder and non executive director!

The news is that this fledgling company (which has the starter upper of Pilbara Minerals on board too) has just done a deal with LG Energy ..

As you can see from the chart, the price at GT1  has been higher than that at which it closed at on Friday.

2F2C4FBA-04F2-426A-85F1-0070113E7364.jpeg

And 6.5% of the MC on Friday was around $9.5M - which is peanuts to NRW in the general scheme of things -  but still the investment was minimal to start off with according to Jules.
    And Primero boss, Cameron Henry not only owns an (equal?) number of shares but is a founding partner of the company and a non executive director!
    And that gives the ‘us’ contingent considerable clout?

And as Jules said in the half yearly call in 2022 (when prices at GT1 were heading for their first peak) the potential is solid for NRW in regards future contracting work*.
    GT1 is  “an example of, if we’re in there very early,  in terms of providing services for these clients on assets that are yet to be explored or drilled, we have an opportunity to potentially invest in some of these things and not necessarily just become the contractor, but also to become an equity investor in some opportunities
    .. and obviously there’s a great example of a success story.”

*and in line with this,  greater reputation in the field as a ‘go to’ provider..

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 20/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.