NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

2023 General, news, etc, page-109

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    ^ I think I meant ley lines ^ although,  given my fondness for retiring  with trusty ipad to the couches, perhaps it was my Freudian slip.

And I’m back to ask if anyone remembers in which report a second Canadian listed equity investment was mentioned in recent years?
    Or the name of it.
    I’d like to see what it’s up to.

And to revisit the equities…
    Besides that mystery one, there’s Green Technology Metals over in Canada, as mentioned above,

& Barton Gold - in South Australia - rebirthed from the carcass of WPG.*
    (….*  a company that went sadly, badly broke despite me being repeatedly invested  - initially on whim alone -  and thus   stridently declaiming its’ merits against the good Saragian’s (soooo good!), patient (ditto) , sometimes  technical maps which, …. yes, a wiser soul *might* have treated as capital-saving lifelines,  but  to which I was obliged to close my adoring eyes in preference to still trusting will power and crossed fingers over TA excellence.
    ….It has some karma to overcome, that one, I think ..)
    Anyway Primero came out of the rebirth with 4.26% ownership of BGD and whilst the man ‘at the helm’ in GT1 is Cameron Henry, at Barton Gold it’s Graham Arvidson ( lately the Primero operations manager [who after a solid career with Primero has now joined vanadium junior, AVL as CEO]).

& Gascoyne Resources ..,
    And anyone who has looked at NRW at any depth will know there’s some big history there with NRW’s holding at one stage (I think) around 9% or even more (?) (now ~6%?) - due entirely to making loans to it’s (now ex) client when it was in trouble, then repeatedly taking equity instead of payment as the company raised capital.​
    (And that may be a reason for Jules’ interest in now  working widdershins to the way the GCY holding evolved and orienting towards taking equity in tenements  yet to be explored or drilled, where there is potential for early stage ‘eyes on’ ?)​

Here’s the relevant image from the 2022 annual report for future reference:
    https://nrw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/2022-Annual-Report.pdf
    82EE5133-0DE0-4F88-8CD0-5656B7B14A75.jpeg

It appears the investment in the mystery Canadian is so far minimal … but still it would be good to remember it’s name!
    … and also to know the original sum invested in GT1!!?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 21/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.