NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

2023 General, news, etc, page-110

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Good evening NRW aficionados, and it’s cold here tonight but I lit a fire
    - an always-pleasing elemental adventure -​
    and  my cockles were further warmed by seeing NRW has finally updated its’ Facebook page - with news of a charity fund-raising morning tea in company with Action.

And yes, perhaps this is not relevant to the share price, but it is certainly relevant to ESG activities and community good feeling.​

And those cockles (they are a non-organic yet vital part of every human being’s heart ) were positively radiant after I then  checked the latest updates to the Seek ads;

NRW writes “new civil projects coming soon”
    and Primero has a plethora of positions, enough to warm the cockles of any NRW supportive heart!

Plus a newly created position for a workforce planner to make sure all the experts on staff are working in the best positions….

…. Plus Wall Street seems to have stopped fainting - for the time being at least - with The Australian predicting  the “Australian sharemarket is expected to open 1 per cent higher after a tentative deal in the US was reached to raise the federal debt ceiling, boosting markets following weeks of tense negotiations.”

Mind you we actually need more than 1%  to shimmy back on top of that  weekly cliff we fell off on Friday when we failed to close at @Saragian ‘s $2.24 level .
    (I am fairly sure 1% of $2.21 is just over 2c which gives only the oomph to reach $2.23 and a bit.)​
    But it’s the close that matters, and if we manage to secure a 2% rise by then,  why that’s almost 4.5c which would hopefully  throw some coals onto the cockles of the price in days to come?

And I hope all of you people out there are warm and cosy tonight too
    And thinking positive!

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 28/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.