NWH 0.28% $3.63 nrw holdings limited

2023 General, news, etc, page-129

1. 18,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    https://thewest.com.au/business/con...s-contract-at-ravensthorpe-project-c-11114474

Global lithium giant Allkem lines up NRW Holdings for $332m mining services contract at Ravensthorpe project

Jordan MurrayThe West Australian
    Wed, 28 June 2023 10:42AM

NRW Holdings is putting the finishing touches on an estimated $332 million contract with Allkem to provide mining services at the lithium giant’s Mt Cattlin mine in WA’s Great Southern region.
    Argentina-based Allkem, which claims 100 per cent ownership of the Mt Cattlin mine, is slated to merge with US-based chemicals outfit Livent later this year after the two companies struck a $15.7 billion merger deal in May.
    That entity, to be dubbed NewCo, will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange while maintaining a foreign-exempt listing in Australia.

NRW said it was expecting its contract, once awarded, to run for three years and require a workforce of about 140 people.

“I am delighted to announce that NRW has been selected by Allkem as its preferred contractor for the mining services contract,” NRW managing director Jules Pemberton said.
    ”NRW is a world leading provider of services across all aspects of the Lithium sector and we look forward to a long and successful partnership with Allkem.”
    Shares in NRW were up 1.1 per cent at 10:15am to trade at $2.36, while Allkem shares were trading at $16.19, up 1.82 per cent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.