NWH 0.98% $3.09 nrw holdings limited

2023 General, news, etc, page-139

1. 18,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3772
    Hi Barrington,
    Thanks for noting that ‘over the fence’ win today and congratulations to Monadelphous on the win.
    Did Jules target that project?

I don’t know …. But logically I would say NO he did not.
    We have had recent lithium contracts with Core, Covalent and Tianqi at least in Australia and Jules has referred to large targeted projects in the US (possibly Piedmont where Primero is a long term partner is one of those).

Perhaps Kemerton was included in announcements referring to the pipeline of work but it’s long had MND as its’ preferred and incumbent partner
    eg back in 2019 it won a construction project;
    IMG_6896.jpeg

And https://www.australianmining.com.au/200-million-contract-for-monadelphous/ writes today that Monadelphous has already built the first two processing trains at Kemerton..
    “… Under the contract, Monadelphous will construction processing trains three and four, creating over 1000 construction jobs.
    The new processing trains will enable Kemerton to produce up to 100,000 tonnes per annum of lithium hydroxide, supporting the manufacture of approximately 2.4 million electric vehicles annually.
    Monadelphous has previously worked on Kemerton processing trains one and two.
    “We are very pleased to have Monadelphous back onboard for the construction of processing trains 3 and 4,” Albemarle vice president, capital projects Australia Josh Rowan said. “Their ability to deliver the works safely and at schedule is critical to the project’s success.
    “Monadelphous was also recently awarded long-term maintenance and sustaining capital projects contracts for Albemarle’s Kemerton operations.”
    But, once again, I don’t know.

What do others think?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 25/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.09
Change
0.030(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.12 $3.03 $5.690M 1.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 9359 $3.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 17386 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.