NWH 1.29% $3.14 nrw holdings limited

2023 General, news, etc, page-144

1. 18,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3842
    Surfing USA.
    I was.
    Wondering which N American  projects Jules was talking of to Nicholas Robinson in question time after the half yearly conference call [16/02/23].

Q on METs feed studies by Primero:
    Jules Answer : There are 10 or 15 projects - all a bit different - will be full or partial reimbursement
    In N America the margin on standard engineering studies is 20% …
    Where this is not being booked it’s due to strategic positioning aiming to enter ECI contracts
    … the feed studies may lead to extra ECI work - investing in the work - revolves around some pretty large opportunities.

So I was wondering if one of the ‘pretty large opportunities’ might be Piedmont Lithium.
    Primero has been a fairly long term … indeed very long term advisor/partner - since 2018 and Primero was appointed preferred EPC and operations partner at Piedmont’s  North Carolina site (which was rain checked due to lack of approvals [reuters June 2022] )
    Here’s an excerpt from that notice of June 2020 when all was “go” at that site ; https://piedmontlithium.com/piedmon...p-as-preferred-epc-and-operations-contractor/
    “Piedmont and Primero have partnered since early 2018 and Primero has been the lead engineering consultant for Piedmont’s scoping studies, concentrator design, and metallurgical testwork management. Building on this strong relationship, Piedmont and Primero have entered into the MOU to work together on an exclusive basis to agree binding documentation relating to the definitive feasibility study (“DFS”, front-end engineering design, EPC delivery, commissioning, ramp-up and contract operations of the spodumene concentrator.”

Now?
    As of last Friday (28/07/23) the PLL Tennessee Lithium project received its’ final permit to begin construction of this …
    IMG_6924.jpeg
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/a...pdf?access_token=0007Usx7zsZ6MKG1SskaaU88OLXR

It would be good if Primero was involved again !

(I not counting chickens here, but I did notice the positive comment on Cameron Henry’s post about the $973m EPC contract for North Star Gold from David Buckley the  Vice President-Process Engineer at Piedmont Lithium Limited [ref].)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.040(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.14 $3.16 $3.09 $2.615M 835.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14215 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.14 2990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.