NWH 1.43% $3.55 nrw holdings limited

2023 General, news, etc, page-155

1. 18,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3865
    Thanks Pioupiou …
    And yet the price there is currently down as well … Not as much as NWH, but still currently almost 6.5% down over the last five days.
    I used to have shares there - it has the reputation around Perth of being an excellent business and I thought to start collecting shares again last year but my average price felt too high based on where it seemed to be wanting to sit so I sold what I had bought around the $12 mark.
    By its’ chart it was back in that range just a few months ago but has been doing very well since then in this contractor-hungry environment.

And no we can’t get everything but
    - given that that Monadelphous/Lycopodium ‘love child’, Mondium seems already entrenched as an engineer there (https://www.monadelphous.com.au/wha...ondium-tailings-retreatment-processing-plant/), and that NRW bid on the load and haul mining contract last year but was pipped by Macmahon​
    … and that we already have am extension to the very long term drill and blast contract there as well as the work at Tianqi’s hydroxide plant in Kwinana (still beset by delays?)​
    maybe this was one of the ones NRW did not try too hard on?

In the annual results conference call a few weeks back Jules did say we’re already operating in a ‘fully loaded’ capacity right now apart from a few smaller jobs needed to use a bit of spare equipment?

… Thanks again Pioupiou and congratulations to Monadelphous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.55
Change
0.050(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.615B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.69 $3.54 $11.55M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3270 $3.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.56 2090 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.