NWH 0.32% $3.08 nrw holdings limited

Hi Pioupiou … the Kwinana hydroxide will be very keenly sought I...

1. 18,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3779
    Hi Pioupiou
    … the Kwinana hydroxide will be very keenly sought I think for its’ provenance , as well as adding immense value to the shipped product, and I the government’s been keenly supporting efforts towards more downstream processing plants for some time (last time I looked I think there were five or six hydroxide plants being built!)
    However I understand bringing the plants up to speed (what’s that called?) is *notoriously* difficult due to fine tuning the chemical processes involved, and more, and that is where - happily for us - Primero seems to be building up a market-leading position.
    Still Albemarle - largest lithium miner in the world, chose other engineers to build it’s hydroxide plant at Kemerton, near Bunbury :/
    Albemarle owns the other half of the Greenbushes project and is elsewhere closely involved with Australian spodumene through partnership with Mineral Resources.
    ….. I know Monadelphous did some of the work at Kemerton (which is running almost neck and neck with Kwinana?) but I don’t think Lycopodium is involved …
    I wonder who the Primero competitor is?

…. Still I think we are in the box seat for lithium and it grows boxier with every contract

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
-0.010(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.395B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.14 $3.06 $1.463M 474.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6075 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 3531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.