NWH 1.19% $3.31 nrw holdings limited

Ellimb, look at the last few months. If you are not down in...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ellimb,
    look at the last few months. If you are not down in general around 15~25% in stock value you have done well.
    But what has changed for NWH, or it's market in that time?. Has NWH (and any number of other well run company's for that matter) fallen into some horrible major hole that spells extra risk or disaster.
    It hasn't has it. In fact in the opinion of many you are invested on one of our better run companies. Have they all seen something you missed?. I don't think so but that what you need to consider. I would say largely no, but still many are suffering the same sp decline. I view it market sentiment.
    Of course there will be those seeing this sentiment slump and hope to reinvest later at cheaper cost. It's a valid idea and suggests they too see it mostly as sentiment.
    But what really has happened recently is a run of turbulence inducing events that have the market spooked. Today its Credit Swizz. Earlier this week 2 USA minnow banks, which by all accounts were managed by high risk takers. Investing in Hi-Tec start-ups (effectively the business of picking winners) is about the most risky banking activity of all. Collapse of Chinese building industry, China lockdown, Ukraine. Impending failure due to lack of labour. Big losses due to high labour costs. Collapse of our building industry. Inflation. Tight monetary policy Endless list I am sure you can add to with seemingly little pause between them. Investor anxiety develops eventually into panic.
    Will it last forever. No. It's trite to say that stuff of recent months is just noise. But it's not trite so say if you invest in well run companies, and nothing dramatic happens to affect them, or the market they operate in, you are entitled to breath easy, know you have invested carefully and let that uncontrollable thing called market sentiment run it's course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
-0.040(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.33 $3.34 $3.30 $505.2K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1180 $3.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.32 5465 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.