NWH 3.58% $3.50 nrw holdings limited

2023 General, news, etc, page-50

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3955
    Hey Parma….
    Through scraping ‘crusts’ from different accounts I was able to buy a few shares at $2.16 late in the day (an act of BEOT-defiance {one of those BEOTs was just blatantly mopping up gazillions of shares at $2.16-$2.17 this afternoon!}).
    …But right now I am as low on patience as I am in cash.
    The $2.14 close was exactly one dollar down from the momentary high close on January 25 and - well it’s just not fair!

There always seems to be a reason why we don’t get a proper leg up over $3, and retreating from the $2.95 line ( - that seems to be the run up to that $3 jump - ) in retrospect looks just like when the horse refuses the jump because it knows it can’t do it

Jules must be really ticked off because no matter how different the share price is from ‘compelling’ fundamental value there is still a link :/
    And as well as being out of patience, I’m worried NRW might fall into the position of becoming prey.

Anyway yes to the hopes for near-future contract wins (solid ones!).
    And happily for our hitherto swamped coal projects La Niña was officially declared over just two days ago https://www.9news.com.au/national/l...-weather/2ae178b7-e575-413a-a192-0e7febabd31d
    And wouldn’t it be great if NRW was able to lift its’ end of year bottom target?

Cheers

Hi dallasaustin,
    I would like to hear the views of @Pioupiou too but FWIW as a non-market-expert, shareholder rather than being an analyst; I think you are being a bit unfair in saying you think the conference call was irrelevant, and wanting Jules to explain a price drop from a high peak to current or lower close …..unless there is some change in his guidance, reconfirmed just last Wednesday week on March 8 at the Rottnest Conference:
    OUTLOOK & GUIDANCE
    OUTLOOK(1)

• Total group pipeline is $19.3 billion and continues strong trend previously reported.
    • Current submitted tenders $4.1 billion.
    • Medium-term outlook remains very positive, subject to future impact of macroeconomic factors on timing of new project awards and adverse impact of weather events on projects.
    GUIDANCE - RECONFIRMED
    • Group’s order book at 31 December 22 was $4.9B compared to $4B at same time last year.
    • FY23 full year revenue is expected to be between $2.6B to $2.7B.
    • The value of work secured for FY23 is approximately $2.6B which is either in
    the order book or is expected as repeat business.
    • Earnings (EBITA) for FY23 are expected to be between $162M and $172M(1).
    • Future dividend payments until early 2025 are expected to be unfranked as the Group continues to utilise the ATO's temporary full expensing allowance.

Re that price peak, if you look at the long term price chart you’ll see the $3 plus level has never had long term legs and the logic of Saragian’s $2.39 line in the sand seems very rational - to me at least !

View attachment 5135254
    [ref]

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.