NWH 0.64% $3.14 nrw holdings limited

And more ‘over the fence’ news at our client Atlas in Australian...

1. 18,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    And more ‘over the fence’ news at our client Atlas in Australian Mining
    (Last July Primero and Action booked work at Mt Webber to the value of $60m through to the end of 2024.)​
    ((It’s a project NRW acquired with the purchase of BGC and then became more involved with as per spoiler notes))​

But we did not get placed at Atlas’ new McPhee mine in the Pilbara in any of the new contracts for that new announced today …
    https://www.australianmining.com.au/news/atlas-iron-awards-contracts-for-mcphee-project/
    — Well we would have, if we had bought MACA … but CIMIC got that  instead
    …… which reminds me of how many sector companies have been failing or changing hands recently and of reading how more consolidation is expected.​
    Jules is playing his cards close to his chest? Or maybe not playing cards at all,  just watching how they fall?

________

And @Parma re your post elsewhere today,  I think we could easily add 10% before the half yearly is released and further (I like to think positive) that, depending on what it says, there may not be a ‘sell on news’ reaction but possibly a further step up!

And is anyone else counting their dividend before it hatches?
    The policy as of the half yearly, 18/02/21 is … “dividend payout ratio will be 40% to 60% of Normalised Net earnings, (Net Earnings excluding non-cash amortisation of intangibles and non-recurring transactions).
    In establishing this policy, the Board has reserved its position to direct available cash to meet strategic investments if the capital structure of those investments is best met from own funds.”
    [ref]
    — Earnings per share over the 2022 FY year were 21.07c according to last year’s annual report.
    In the first half they were 10c or diluted(?)  earnings of 9.9c

Will they be more, less or equal this half?

________

… And we likely didn’t want McPhee anyway?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 01/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.020(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.422B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.15 $3.09 $6.031M 1.924M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11253 $3.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.15 43075 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.