NWH 0.28% $3.63 nrw holdings limited

"Catch a falling knife." I think there is a song lurking in...

1. 4,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1233
    "Catch a falling knife." I think there is a song lurking in those words. I better indulge in a quick Google search using "next USA lithium plant" to find something relevant. That search found more than I needed, and informed of the wisdom of having Primero involved with Green Tech (GTI)

GTI has cosied up to Lithium America Corporation (LAC), and Primero is invested in GTI, and here are some words on that:

In addition to its US$10 million placement subscription, LAC has entered into a non-binding Collaboration Framework (Framework) with GT1 to advance evaluation of a strategically located, integrated lithium chemicals business in North America. The Framework allows for evaluation of potential cooperative aspects between the two businesses in relation to all aspects of the lithium processing and production value chain, from the processing of spodumene through to the production of battery-grade lithium chemicals. It is set to leverage off and benefit from the considerable expertise within both businesses with respect to the production of both intermediate and final lithium products. LAC has a well-established and highly technical knowledge base within lithium chemical products and downstream lithium processing, which neatly complements the GT1 team’s upstream mining and spodumene processing expertise, and the planned development pathway for its Ontario Lithium Projects.

One of the largest lithium projects getting some mindspace currently is at Thacker Pass, and LAC is involved there. With luck, GTI and Primero wouldbe involved too. Thacker Pass is a large lithium-from-clay venture, not a lithium-from-spodumen one. More words on that are:

the Placement includes a US$10 million (approx. A$14million) strategic investment by Lithium Americas Corporation (LAC).LACis listed on both the TSX and NYSEand has a current market capitalisation of approximately US$3.4 billion. It is currently constructing the Cauchari-Olaroz lithium brine project in Argentinawith development approximately 85% complete and commissioning expected in the second half of2022. LAC is also targeting the development of a North American lithium supply chain via development of its Thacker Pass depositin Nevada. Thacker Pass is the largest known lithium resource in the United States and commencement of early-works construction is targeted for 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.