PAA 4.44% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

2023 , MND, K9 Cancer Commercial Deal , Covid , Human Cancer, OHD, page-107

1. 1,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    Merry Christmas everyone
    I hope the joy of the festive season can provide some reprieve from the daily grind.

I have, on my wish list, an ask for a crystal ball that can definitively predict the next 10.5 months. Not convinced using this feed is particularly reliable (albeit some of the sarcasm is funny, general whining less entertaining)

I consider the options was a form of capital raise and it put a little cash in the coffers and if the company is wanting to get the full potential of the capital raise, it is clearly in their/our interest to see the SP lift.

It is not real hard to see that across the sector it is far from abnormal to find a similar company make a significant increase on anticipation (PAA has done this) or on solid tangible positive news.
    We have plenty still in the works that genuinely could move the dial.

So talk of impossible to see the options being viable is a touch premature IMO.

The likelihood of getting over the line for options is really a view of wanting the accept risk for reward. I have a heap of options and not going to throw the towel in. But that is my choice.

I think MND is what will move the dial. I have a heap of confidence in the people running the trail. Now they have resolved the recruiting issue, they have displayed an ability to move quickly.

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.3¢ $101.4K 466.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 139719 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 41114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.