PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

2023 , MND, K9 Cancer Commercial Deal , Covid , Human Cancer, OHD, page-16

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I know I buy primarily speccies, but as a relatively recent buyer, this is starting to get very ugly and is now by far my biggest percentage loss in my (albeit very small) portfolio.

I'm missing out on other opportunities because of this dog (no pun intended) but not quite ready to throw in the towel yet at such a loss....although one has to wonder how much further it can go without management offering up something...anything in the way of an update (notwithstanding the legal requirements around doing so). Or even the new PR sheila could maybe earn some of her dollars and do something. I note from the last quarterly update, her role included "PharmAust investor relations".

can anyone enlighten me on the last investor update she provided or contact made? I know it's only been about 6 weeks, but if I sat around at my job doing not much for 6 weeks, pretty sure I wouldn't be there much longer than 7.

On the flip side....good opportunity to average out my buy price if I really wanted to take a punt......then I'd have no-one to blame but myself in my rant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.