PAA 4.44% 21.5¢ pharmaust limited

2023 , MND, K9 Cancer Commercial Deal , Covid , Human Cancer, OHD, page-82

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Close to 0? I love your optimism JTR

Absolutely zero is the answer.

Based on the lukewarm reaction to everything (and by everything, I mean the limited morsels they throw our way) the company announces, nothing short of a deal that brings in actual, substantial or ongoing revenue is going to move this beast anywhere near the oppie price IMO.

Updates haven't done it, R&D refunds and trial grants haven't done it... I just can't see anything less than a deal being able to strike a match under the SP at the moment. And by deal, you'd have to think the canine option is the only one that is remotely close to possibly, maybe happening and even that is being put on the back burner in favour of other options if some here are on the money.

I'm still here for the canine science (moral investment) but I really think this could be wallowing around current levels for at least another 12 months. I really wish I knew that for sure to be true because i'd bail out, make some dollars somewhere else and then be able to come back in a year and buy back for my sell price. But i'm just not quite game enough to do it for fear of missing out on that rabbit in the hat!
    Last edited by lovethespeccies: 13/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.3¢ $125.5K 578.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 144480 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 318615 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.