MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Well my friends I believe it may be time to take the gloves off...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Well my friends I believe it may be time to take the gloves off and have our cells and treatments approved in a 2nd or third rate country. Example an Eastern European country like Croatia perhaps Thailand or Costa Rica for examples. Sell the drugs initially at the price we expect to obtain in USA on FDA approval.
    Drugs can initially be manufactured in Singapore at the approved facility but will be injected in the approved countries. It will be understood that manufacturing is being ramped up at the new countries that have given first approvals. Manufacturing facilities will be of the highest caliber.
    Demand for real cures and cell therapies are humongous. With legitimate approvals in one or a few countries they will be legally permitted to advertise the the benefits of what we have seen in our many clinical trials.
    Older sick patients dont believe that their autologous cells are healthy enough to cure them. If they can obtain healthier cells sourced from younger donors that do not induce an immune response then they will pay big for that treatment.
    Every patient that pays for these treatments will be obligated to be followed in data collection to analyze the efficacy of the cell therapy. This could appeal to the more altruistic rich folks...
    Second denial by FDA is total bs.... We have lost trust in the FDA and there's a line up for new trials in Britain at the moment because they aren't corrupted like America

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.181B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.03 $4.366M 4.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 334581 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 114453 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.