MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Trawling old posts for someone you don't like, to pick a fight...

1. 7,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6831
    Trawling old posts for someone you don't like, to pick a fight with Sledge? I will play, as clearly need someone to metaphorically punch for your investment losses, poor thing.

"Does anyone reckon ol Krause and Itescu were thinking about the kids with this terrible disease, when they put together this 'get rich quicker' scheme?"

"Krause is laughing all the way to the bank with his pal, Silviu...." Pledge, 29 August 23

I suppose at least if you are blaming them for the loss of your investment many others on HC are spared your spite - heaven forbid looking at your own investment decisions, that should include looking at the executive team. I am curious though, did you consider them heartless thieves before the CRL and remain invested anyway, or your investigations post CRL only now reveal them to their predatory behaviour?

If SI and Krause give Pledge a sweety at the upcoming Type A meeting with some positive news propelling a share price raise, will Pledge forgive Daddy & Daddy?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5547/5547775-82d1bd830da0c885596e02c3b0b3897e.jpg

(you deserve that for the vitriol you've shown to me and others over the years and the sheer childishness of your statements on MSB's executive management - and for the record I have openly criticized SI for poor decision making many times in the past on HC, to similar disdain)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.