MMI 1.09% 4.7¢ metro mining limited

2023 Production Progress, page-255

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thanks for the updates Arrow always appreciated. You do a great job keeping us all informed.

I too have been invested in MMI for years 2015 to be exact and as you say lost quite some money.
    Infact I used to treck all over their current lease before they even knew it was there. Interestingly I was hunting up there when the exploration company first came looking and bumped into the team who were tasked with completing the enviromental study over the area. I remember when Metro first acquired Bauxite hills from Gulf alumina and I was takling to a friend telling them this was going to be the next big bauxite exporter in Aus. At the time I didn't have the spare cash flow but my friend did. They were lucky enough to get in at rock bottom and ride the high to 23c and sell out. I wasn't so fortunate haha as I got in later and held on during the high as I really believe this project is a cash cow (even more so if we had ever developed our Thermal coal reserves). Good old Covid and China in general have seen to it that we have struggled for so long but finally I think we are at the end of the tunnel and ready to make bank.

Anyway that's enough nostalgia for one day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $279.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $141.7K 3.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4538835 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 3470274 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.