AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Maybe if the deep results are not good but if they are I can’t...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Maybe if the deep results are not good but if they are I can’t see it going up by as little as that. I think the deep minyari holes are funded by a grant similar to tetris so no worries if they aren’t great as I’m not so hopeful on that but on the off chance they come good things could really fly. Maybe some are waiting for those results before they jump in as they are unsure aswell. I bought more anyway though.

The farm in partners targets are looking way more refined this year and if they find something good they will progress it fast. Some of the targets on Paterson farm in looking very similar to minyari. Even a few of them without the depth would be pretty decent.

Hopefully they can get a grant for the 1km ricochet north target on citadel, it’s furthest away from winu that I can’t see rio agreeing to drill it any time soon. It looks highly prospective with the pathfinders already found on the Paterson central side and a better target than Tetris in my opinion. Would bode much better for calibre and minyari something at this location… ricochet north isn’t even shown as a target in citadel though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $45.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $190.0K 16.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 10947531 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5751545 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.