AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

In my opinion the Sp will go up when the controllers of price...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

In my opinion the Sp will go up when the controllers of price 'fill-their-boots' and then rush it (SP) to soak up what they want of higher prices. Not before. Probably a balance for them between not gathering enough stock at lower prices to expectation of a progress in fundamentals that they figure the market will recognise.

In my time I figure there have been times/stocks whose SP has correlated with fundamentals, other times not.

Seen too much of HFT and spoofing orders in the futures market to think otherwise, and then again in stocks bid-ask queues with CFDs.
    (I'll post separately re this)

Clearly, anybody involved with their own buying of securities should gather a basic understanding of market mechanics and the (lack of) ethics in markets. There have been numerous cases over the years of the fraudulent manipulation and subsequent fines imposed etc in relation to manipulation in the likes of comex precious metals, even back around 2000 I remember a prosecution connected to the ASX where a company director ramped the opening auction and pulled his order just before the open. Now days one could recognise manipulation is too prolific with so much vested interest where the big end of town are simply too-big-to-fail (too-big-to-be-prosecuted). To not recognise there is much manipulation in the markets is plain foolish.

And to that end, big players don't buy and sell, they accumulate and distribute. ie often over a long long time frame. Incidentally (in plain view) I have never seen HSBC issue a substantial shareholder notice with AZY (ie at 5%). Yet in the top 50 shareholders they have 2 accounts totalling >5%). So my argument is that if a large position is very worthwhile in AZY whoever it is is going to do whatever to a) keep themselves hidden while accumulating and b) keep the stock price low at the same time with wash trades or whatever.

Circles back to the chart above. DEG. Were the same issues in play before it bolted as with AZY currently? Check the announcements through the months before DEG bolted. Try Comsec: DEG-announcements-custom time frame- and scroll down to the chart with cursor over any of the announcement icons. Pic....

beforethestorm5.jpg

I remember the rate of the share price increase in DEG on the 6th Feb. Incredible. Did you hold the stock from the months prior or buy it after. I stupidly sold at $0.088 for a 54% profit (wish I'd paid heed to the fundamentals!).

Here's DEG's next few days

beforethestorm4daily.jpg

Hang in there folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $6.6K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11813463 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4252901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.