AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

yes you ask a valid question. IMO any short term rise will be...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    yes you ask a valid question. IMO any short term rise will be correlated with gold price and upcoming drilling results being positive. The gold sector looks set to rally which should provide some benefits without drill results. Timeframe for this is anyone's guess and not guaranteed. The ASX is a known fishing ground so any SP increase is unlikely to hold and previous comments about price suppression until people have a good position seems highly accurate. With a CR looming I'd expect it to continue until post CR.

The downside for holding long term in an exploration company is you are basically relying on news flow and market sentiment. Drilling takes time and sentiment is a toss of a coin based on opinion not always facts. At a guess, Minyari drill results should start to come through around July and I think one of the recent announcements stated IGO JV results are still pending but hopefully sooner.

Other possibilities not to completely discount, management is always working behind the scenes on other deals which may or may not help the SP. The IGO JV helped spark the SP previously when no other news flow was expected. Deals on the Minyari front maybe a possible ignition point aswell. Management have shown Minyari is a viable standalone project but personally this wouldn't be my first avenue unless the resource was significantly increased, which is what they are working on but maybe another deal might be in the works also reliant on resource upgrade. Proving it's already a viable standalone project should give some leverage on other possible deals. I'm not sure why they would go it alone when already linked to the big boys.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $71.73K 6.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 7135588 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 6904122 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.