MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

2023 The Final Countdown, page-1578

1. 16,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2374
    I support and commend you for all the work you have done trying to interpret what was going on behind the scenes and trying to understand what might have been in the CRL that Mesoblast declined to share with shareholders.

Unfortunately I agree with Doc McStuffins that you have overlooked critical wording regarding the FDA's response. The FDA didn't just "recommend another trial". They recommended at least one additional Randomised Controlled Clinical Trial (RCT)

"The FDA has issued a complete response letter (CRL) to Mesoblast Limited regarding a biologics license application (BLA) for remestemcel-L (Ryoncil), recommending that at least 1 additional randomized, controlled study be conducted in adult and/or pediatric patients to provide further evidence of the efficacy of the agent in steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease (SR-aGVHD)"

Note the words Randomised, Controlled Study. Why an RCT? Because an RCT provides much higher quality evidence than the small flawed open label trial led by an openly biased chief investigator.

So I think you may be barking up the wrong path with your interpretation/conjecture.
    But good luck and I hope you are right.
    Last edited by whytee: 08/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.