MSB 3.11% $1.16 mesoblast limited

2023 The Final Countdown, page-1814

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for your post. A question for you. I have struggled to understand why "the FDA recommended that Mesoblast conduct at least one additional randomized, controlled study in adults and/or children to provide further evidence of the effectiveness of remestemcel-L for SR-aGVHD.”

This trial was set up for children up to the age of 12 and all data submitted relates to that cohort alone. It is expected by many that some time post approval there will be a request for a label extension to include adults but that is for later. Why would the FDA bring into the equation another variable ...adults ...since it clearly lies outside the scope of the original trial and BLA? Wouldn't MSB have to first prove, through trials, that this age barrier has no significance for treatment?

Can you imagine the field day doc and his sidekick would have pulling apart MSB's resubmission if they chose the "or" portion of the FDA's recommendation and only submitted adult patient evidence of remestemcel-L's effectiveness? What am I missing here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.035(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.18 $1.13 $4.131M 3.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 19749 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 51160 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.