MSB 0.21% $1.17 mesoblast limited

2023 The Final Countdown, page-2049

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    @DocMcstuffins

Mmm there's a few ways I might be right.Don't forget, I've been right about this company so far. It's about time you had a win though.- a medical professional, 2023.

and the posting cycle begins anew. ~I have been right before therefore heed my FUD~

I guess if you call it landing on red or black a few times you are technically "right". If the FDA issue a CRL purely on the basis of not receiving data from a new RCT then kudos, we can consider you "right" in this instance, although your underlying reasoning will need to significantly overlap with the FDA's to have your "correctness' be credible. Equivalently a bozo who has done zero DD on MSB and have chucked it all on the stock and assumed the FDA will approve it because they have done tarot card readings, palm readings, and aligned their chakras with the seven suns can also be right in many ways: doesn't make any of them plausible or worthy of merit for said reasonings.

I think the likely scenario (outside of approval or accelerated approval) is that any other CRL will be on the basis of the new data they have received, which we are NOT privy to. We will see. Good luck to holders.
    Last edited by WesM: 17/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.003(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $1.678M 1.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 31818 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 20551 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.