MSB 0.00% $1.38 mesoblast limited

2023 The Final Countdown, page-2241

1. 4,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5498
    Sorebum was averaging 10 posts per day ( around 90 to 100 every 10 days ), then on the weekend immediately prior to the Capital raise being announced , and shorts closing a huge number of positions, he stops posting and is not seen or heard of again.

He was called out as short or working for shorts, which he never admitted to.

Now that I have them off ignore, Whytee and Doc mcstuffins both have a very similar posting style. Mcstuffins being slightly more articulate, and JB1975 being even more so.

If I had to guess 2 if not all 3 of them fit the sorebum profile. They are most likely involved with shorts due to their unbalanced, often irrational views of the Company. Utter refusal to even begin to discuss real factual evidence that is contrary to their views is the common trait.

It's kind of ironic that holders who are willing to discuss and talk about both positive and negative outcomes, but these guys immediately move the topic onto another equally outrageous, antagonistic claim that is unfounded, if anyone tries to discuss anything remotely against their views...... and we get called the frenzied, cult members out of that.

I dont think I can find a single post where they disagree on anything at all. Very odd behaviour !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.569B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4932 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 1327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.