MSB 4.04% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

2023 The Final Countdown, page-2771

1. 12,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    They said that PDUFA will be Aug 2 US time and Aug 3 Australian time.So it may depend what time on Aug 2 in the US it is received - it may be suspended early in US trading and remain closed all day. Or they may not receive notification until US trading has finished for the day on Aug 2 so it could trade all day.It is even possible that the FDA misses the PDUFA deadline and we hear nothing - that is rare, but not impossible. It could also be delivered early which is also possible but not likely based on recent experience.My best guess is that the US will trade most or all of the day on Aug 2 and that MSB will receive the FDA notification in the early hours of the morning Aussie time on Aug 3. They will put together an announcement and schedule a conference call for the morning of Aug 3. If they can’t get this all done before the Aussie market opens at 10am in Aug 3, then it will be suspended from trading from the time the receive the announcement until they can inform the market.I guess it is theoretically possible that the FDA doesn’t send the decision until midnight in the US (NY) and that would be 2pm in Australia. Add another three hours if they are using a clock in California (ie 5pm Aussie time on the 3rd).That would still fulfill the original announcement of Aug 2 US time and Aug 3 Aussie time.That’s if the FDA sticks to their schedule

Aloha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.040(4.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 95.0¢ $1.909M 1.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 80450 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 84317 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.