MSB 0.47% $1.07 mesoblast limited

2023 The Final Countdown, page-3139

1. 15,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5684
    Straight out approval will be good for the share price anything else will be pushed down to 70-80 cents

I call nonsense on that - so you're saying an AA is considered worthless and share price will drop ? Pffft .... any approval - full approval or AA will be a positive for the company in some way IMO .... full approval obviously more so than an AA but still I can't see the price tanking 30%+ on the back of an AA especially given pediatric revenues will still be received in either scenario

I would also add that most of the players you speak of are not making provision for an additional unexpected approval like an AA for adults - could this be issued on Thursday as well ?

How many times have shareholders been told that the company has circa $30 million of Remestemcel-L stock ready to go and yet we spent another $7.2 on manufacturing activities in the June quarter - granted all of the expenditure wont equate to new stock but seems a little excessive prior to actual FDA written approval confirmation doesn't it ? What do we need so much additional stock for ? What are we going to do with all that stock on the back of an FDA rejection ?

We have also been advised that we are doing a 'staged' rollout if we receive an FDA approval so again I question why did we ramp up manufacturing activities by so much in the June quarter - surely these manufacturing activities could have begun on Thursday leaving us to draw down on the $30 million stock pile in the interim while we ramp up production on the back of a firm approval instead of a good chance ?

As for the advertisements for 3 additional Ryoncil roles - why advertise last week ? What's difference is a week going to make - why not wait until this week and undertake on the back of written FDA approval confirmation ? We supposedly have a Remestemcel-L sales team in place and of course the COO Dagmar in the USA .... surely this team could undertake the 'staged' rollout while they wait for these additional staff to be employed ? These roles were only listed last week so again I would ask why the urgency now as opposed to waiting for the FDA decision on Thursday - one week later ? Perhaps Mesoblast knows more than we do ?

https://careers.mix-talent.com/#/jobs/1828

Senior Director of Field Market Access (26th July 2023)

https://careers.mix-talent.com/#/jobs/1827

Center of Excellence Manager - Remote (25th July 2023)

https://careers.mix-talent.com/#/jobs/1824

Head of Talent, US (25th July 2023)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.06 $3.371M 3.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 45345 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 3875 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.