MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

BEFORE THE RINGS BELLThe last announcement of MSB brings some...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    BEFORE THE RINGS BELL

The last announcement of MSB brings some interesting comments... "and we still are on conversations with FDA..": (or something like that)

This text is relevant, much more than many put attention and maybe some kind of interpretation could just fuel the selling (that for sure started much earlier than the ann.).

The idea is:

If all was done, solved, perfect, correct etc etc.. what else do we need to talk with FDA? few days earlier their decision ? And, if something still not according with FDA, did we have time enough to fix ? because between the last announcement (2 days ago) and today in USA, just leave 3 single days to "solve" any further issues.

But exist a second way to understand the same text.... All was clear, all was done, all procedures attended FDA requirements but the last preparation for next stages before the approval, involve several additional administrative works that just can take place after FDA approves, and as such, MSB is working in advance for.. but as a "positive believe of future approval"

Not "dreammy" that possibility .remember and Imagine this situation considering MSB is running strongly the production area (by my head they increase the quarter costs 99.99% as result of created more stock of product) .

Well.. must be really naïf, immature ,inconsequence and completely irresponsible to go ahead making more stock(and please read the numbers... was relevant for a company with not amazing cash available) , when you don't feel the odds are for your side and FDA had presented a real green sign (without of course state as..).

Also must be clear on cards ,if we had a real "bad" process where the time is not enough and technically the rejections presented from FDA team to MSB, that also should by law be disclosed and the entire process should be re-schedule for future re-examination. That didn't happen !

For sure because I carry MSB shares all my comments can be seen as a "sided", and I don't deny it.
    But that doesn't change one single cent the fact that...

>> Most signs, history, works, team efforts, was to come now to fruition. SI is intelligent man and absolutely spot on about risk management and he knows this game is much more than just GVHD.

Nobody in world can forecast FDA results like you can forecast Judge court decisions. But what we can tell is.... MSB didn't worked all this past year/and recent months with FDA to come today with relevant gaps allowing important chances to failure.

As such, to be "OPTIMISTIC" is not a question of hold the shares or convenience.

Is a question of LOGIC !!

CATO

NOTE: no advice- do with your money and shares what you feel more happy to...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.