MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Hi @dachopper, we need more open communication from Mesoblast...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hi @dachopper, we need more open communication from Mesoblast than their usual basic "whats left in the kitty" and forward looking BS. I do believe SH's have been educated many times over by comparing what's being said versus outcomes over the past years and like me many have held tight awaiting for a return on our investment in Mesoblast just to see it get rolled and F***** over by the regulators. I do not believe the FDA is compromised or have a conflict of interest in any way. Although they do appear to be over zealous, possess a culture of self preservation taking little risk as they do not have the depth of knowledge or acquired a thorough understanding of what Mesoblast has developed which realistically shines the light directly on the FDA for their shortcomings. I also believe Mr Itescu is the right person leading the company as a biotech company is not the same as any other industrial companies, a biotech particularly Mesoblast stem cell requires extensive product expertise as well as the ability to raise funds to bring new innovative products to market. What's been lacking is a higher level of assertiveness by Mesoblast towards the FDA instead of sitting back and accepting academic framework and structure by the FDA which can be pulled apart by interpretation. An Accelerated Approval is the appropriate way forward with a concurrent adult trial for aGVHD its pragmatic and provides the FDA with the ability to cease the trial. Its also timely to progress on CHF and CLBP, partnerships to be announced promptly as you don't want to go into the upcoming credit raise on such a low base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.