MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

2023 The Final Countdown, page-3320

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3045
    You obviously know a lot about cells and biology. So do the scientists I've been listening to and reading. The ones I like come across as patently decent human beings who explain with a view to educate, rather than bamboozle. They lack hubris and respect that we can't ever know enough about the subtle complexities of the human body to interfere with its control systems to the extent we've got into. We're already paying the price for such hubris, just as they warned from the beginning.

If you inhibit and blockade you"ll likely get some sort of desired effect but you're also going to get off-target effects. IL-6 antagonist Actemra was found to be causing heart attacks. There's a fair bit of research published that IL-6 has a role in maintaining intestinal homeostasis (gut/heart axis)

I also listened to a recent talk by cardiologist Dr Aseem Malhotra who mentioned Vioxx (which caused a great number of heart attacks, an AE known by Merck before the roll out) also had GI effects.

Was I guilty of an adhominem attack on you in the other thread? You haven't replied. I'm particularly interested to know your take on reverse transcription.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.