MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I was responding to a post by a certain poster friend of Lth on...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156

I was responding to a post by a certain poster friend of Lth on another forum and as I was typing, I realised a few things that are relevant for us to be aware of as well.
    What also hasn't been flagged by member is, if there is sales of $75m, there is nil supplier cost (outflow) because the cost of the inventory has already been paid for. So that will bring in $75m in cash with no outlay. What also hasn't been factored in is that the 1st year of sales will also result in nearly 100% GP.

Sales =$75m plus revaluation of inventory to "lower of cost/nrv" will now bring $30m of revenue to P&l, less cost of inventory sold =$30m, GP =$$75m!

So it's $75m profit,

Then you have to factor in the tax effect of previous years losses which have all been written off as well. Now that the company can show that it will have the ability to use up all it's accumulated losses. They can/may be written back to the P&l .

Based on the half yearly accounts of carried forward losses of $780m with a tax rate of 30% that brings another$234m of losses onto the P&l. This could have a massive impact instantly on profitability of the company. This takes no account of any paediatric vouchers that may be available.

not.financial advise

Last edited by finneces: 29/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.