MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

2023 The Final Countdown, page-817

1. 2,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2022

End of the day, we all invest/short to make money, not because it willsave/kill kids lol

I have no problem investing in guns, gambling, coal or healthcare, aslong as it makes me money that's what matters

Investing in MSB will not save a kids life just like shorting a gunstock won't prevent the next massacre in the US.

What I'm saying though is that if you don't invest your money, they'llget it from somewhere else.

If I was there only source of capital………………. then there is a majorethical consideration.

if the returns were right, I would make an investment.

Voting is also a completely different thing, the vote itself can haveethical considerations but the investment still does not.

If you can't beat 'em, join em

Perhaps I'm a tad sensitive, a little mate of mine age 9 , going under the knife tomorrow. Already survived , being a make a wish kid years ago, now with new challenges. Shorting this stock impacts capital in flows and resources brought to bear in getting to market asap.

I'm no saint, but the suggestion you do whatever it takes to make a buck as long as you pass on a few dollars to charity is abhorrent, to me. Pick another stock

Reg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.