MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

@dachopper, I really appreciate your posts thank you. Approval...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @dachopper, I really appreciate your posts thank you. Approval as you say is coming. The shorts will know that. This is such a well resourced attack that it has to be a major holder involved in the share lending and they must be banking on the CR coming before the approval. We cannot be confident of an early 6 month decision but it is a risk to the shorters. An “early institutional buyer” (they cannot all be ignorant of the data and the upside) again would move the market strongly. There could also be another Surgcenter investor replacing the need for a CR. Clearly our protagonist have a history of being in prime position to buy back their loaned shares and are just continuing what has worked well for them in the past.
    They might succeed in their “last bite of the cherry”, there will be plenty of upside for us and more so for those who still have the cash at these prices. As shareholders we have been unlucky on primary endpoints outside of the company’s control and the ARDS trial and when we were used. It’s time for the tide to turn now. When it does the current will be strong and hopefully (hands up I am vindictive to my enemies) plenty of the shorters will be swept away. At the very least let’s hope that the last bite is on them.
    The inspection being agreed is another big tick, so exciting to thing that the next announcement is the inflection point for this company and us.
    Regards
    Yelrom
    PS In the UK the government is having to ramp up the people dealing with the compensation claims for damage done (deaths and strokes) from the Covid vaccines. These side effects may only affect a small percentage but it is a lot of people. There will be more to come. Perhaps alternative treatments for ARDS other than untested vaccines may come to the fore. As a superb analyst, if you come across any such potential, please let me know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.