ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

A clean sheet has happened the spending has stopped due the...

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    A clean sheet has happened the spending has stopped due the damage control was installed. Ross Brown had 12 years and left it all in a mess the funds were gone little was left by the time we stopped the massive outpouring of dollars.
    The board we have is it to stay unless maybe Gareth does just fall on his own knife and not seek re-election.
    You ask why don't I run for a position its because I am working in Indonesia at Batu Hijau trying to keep my nose above water due much of my retirement funds like many Alpaca are involved remember we stayed and its been us for a long time that financed Ross Brown you were a johnny come lately.
    Adam has good business common sense enough to see the outpouring had to stop, he then moved to stop the disappearance of many of his own dollars. People with large chunks invested ran in to stop the crumbling as you lot thought the dollars would never end. Good old RB was lets have another capital raise king and Gareth would have sold it to his buddies easily like he did before at cheap rates. There is never enough dollars for a junior to take on something like Barkly. Patience was required the drill a hole and see what's in it should have been employed. When we brought the Frewena East & Far East we were a penny stock with big dreams the size of said project was way beyond our scope. Our team may have had stars in their eyes with what had dropped in their lap with all that Northern Territory assistances being handed around for surveys and such blinding everyone to the realities of a minnow chancing a whale.
    Second to this no budgeting constraints were used, I would say a costing to do it all was never delivered so it was never known if a full campaign could be concluded. This is why RB is gone his drunken sailor attitude towards cost management lost his position as CEO. The Accountant must have seen the outflowing and should have blown the whistle that a time bomb was ticking. Is this the team you talk about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.