ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

we can harp on about previous management all we want but we need...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    we can harp on about previous management all we want but we need to be frank, apart from Adam which was not involved with Peru and came on in the late stages of NT drilling, Jonathan was involved in all of it. My dealings were with Jonathan, he talked about how great the drilling is going in Peru and put me onto Ross, which said positive things. Come to the actual data it was the worst spent 7-8 million whatever it was in history..Same goes for NT, the market didnt know but they knew but the data proved otherwise. Like things were so great they drilled the same hole twice and still couldnt get it straight. Even Kalen was educating us on how stupid the market is and now his spilt the beans and bailed and persistently coming back to have a dig.

We got countless emails about keeping the company shareholding in check for takeover and or MOU, all garbage lies. 3 years on and nithing. Everyone emailed their details over and once the dust had settled couldnt even get a response for a month and people i know got no response at all.
    I was in no shape or form on a "friends" basis with them however some on here are. Prior to every drilling announcement there were definite increases in volume and price drops on market as we saw with the prior drilling and the past few days there has been constant selling down so i am inclined to think that this drilling is also a failure. I am happy to be proven wrong.
    As ive said before the mistrust in management and constant failure has led to a 90%+ drop and that we as holders need to come to terms with over the past 24months is a bitter pill to swallow. However being lied to and misled hurts most.
    Some dont have a lot of skin in the game however a lot of people i know do as well as myself. So its either make a discovery of some sort or call it quits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.