ICG 9.09% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Lockitt - They are buying up lepidolite from Chinese producers...

1. 4,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Lockitt - They are buying up lepidolite from Chinese producers who are losing money and being subsidized -worse still a lot of the product is low quality and being rejected. In addition buying up cheap DSO rock from artisanals in Africa -Brazil -avoiding bans on export of spodumene calling it feldspar and all sorts of tricks.

We have seen this happen with iron ore -the chop sticks playing games to try and suppress prices. At the end of the day they need our quality SC6 and prices will rebound. If they don't with cash costs about $600 a tonne and prices about $1600 it's still a very profitable business.

Take a leaf out of the iron ore book - all the analysts wrong again -the Chinese trying to control prices have failed yet again. Why I am cranking up my iron ore for an IPO. Fact is quality and reliability of supply is this country's hallmark and that is not about to change.

And pray tell what new lithium mines have come into production recently -still only one in Canada despite all the hype -only Sigma in Brazil and Africa only Arcadia in Zimbabwe. New mines like Zulu in Zimbabwe which cost the earth after all the fanfare about cash flow when commissioned a year ago still can't produce a product. They are all learning the hard way -it 'aint easy to bring a new lithium mine on stream. And you can forget most of the wannabees on ASX - 90% + still don't have a viable mineable resource -most are all hat and no cattle. The demand -supply situation remains intact.

Find a robust lithium resource in the Tanami and we can write our own ticket but that won't happen with the current stranglehold on the direction of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.