ICG 9.09% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Black Cat. The team responsible for the massive spend in the...

1. 8,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    Black Cat.

The team responsible for the massive spend in the past has now left the building, never to return thank heavens.

Blaming JW is just not going to cut it with the current holders. You are losing credibility with everyone now each time you post.
    You are starting to sound desperate and holders are starting to think that you may be under some pressure with your commitments to lithium.

The current hype and rush to Lithium is over for now.
    It may return with less fervor at a later date, but now that EV's are rapidly fading from the scene, I think the demand for lithium will recede.
    Lithium enthusiasts have over stayed at the party.

The market needs EV's to sustain enough demand for lithium yet people are running from EV's like they are the next Covid.

The demand from cordless tools and other items will not keep up the demand that EV's promised.

Car companies are going broke from EV's and will be taking the necessary steps to save themselves.

People, especially women, are scared to have an EV parked in their garage and we all know that men will not buy one if the wife does not agree, and rightly so.
    He's a stupid bastard if he does!

The truth about the costs of EV's regarding depreciation, insurance, safety, range and friendly to the environment are now being found out.

Please don't attack me over this post as you sound like a likeable decent guy generally.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.