ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

“AT wants to fast track and get stuck into drilling”Black Cat,...

1. 1,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    “AT wants to fast track and get stuck into drilling”

Black Cat, If the BoD is three directors and you have previously claimed that the new director that replaced Gareth Lloyd is AT’s mate and is in his pocket, then how can JW be holding up the advancement of the Lithium site? Surely when it comes to a vote AT plus the new guy equals two directors and JW equals one director? Please enlighten me how one director - JW still makes the decisions re YOUR lithium prospect? This just sounds like you are pumping your own.

AT put up $500kvas a loan and then converted the $500k to shares in ICG.
    Perhaps if you have so much faith in your prospect being viable why don’t you put up the $65k you say is all that is needed? Then convert it to shares?

There must be a very good reason why the new guy and Adam Taylor don’t want to start on your parcel of land? Remember JW is only one director.

While you are busy derogatorily commenting about Dr West possible investors reading this diatribe are going to go and look at another company.

From my perspective, possibly everything you have said about Dr West is defamatory. At the very least it is loud mouth and bullying which may sum you up?

Beach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3035178 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.