ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Thanks for the post tallplumber - 0.1% is a pretty low threshold...

1. 5,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Thanks for the post tallplumber - 0.1% is a pretty low threshold and I hope we really nail it.

Interesting that only selected sections of the core to be cut and sent for assay

"The hole is now completed to a depth of 699.6m, which is essentially in the middle of the modelled
    strong gravity target. The drill core has been shipped to the Mt Isa facility where it is now being
    logged and inspected with a view to identifying which sections of the core should be cut and sent
    for assay. Assays will be reported in the new year once results have been received. "

The NT Government is contributing $100k [or up to $100k?] for the assays.
    Now if only say $150k is spent, then one wonders if NT Government still pays $100k, or do they only pay half - ie $75k.
    NT Government paying more than 50% seems wishful thinking to me.
    Anyway, it comes down to how much core is assayed.

The Mt Lamb announcement July 28 2022 detailed this course of action re assays:
    "The Company will now focus its attention on completing a detailed study of drill core and expediting core cutting for dispatch
    of samples for assaying, with current laboratory turnaround times of 8-12 weeks from sample dispatch"

@ the time I thought only selected samples would be assayed - further to select the samples a scanner to be used.
    But in the end I think all the cores were sent for assay - which costs a lot more than only sending samples.
    Please correct me if I am wrong on this

So far today no trades - heading into a holiday break.
    The buy depth has built though - to 8.5m

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 882869 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2707780 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.