ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Hey mate, looks like this old pup might have hit some smooth...

1. 10,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2659
    Hey mate, looks like this old pup might have hit some smooth asphalt. Had to happen some time and if it does we owe a lot to Adam, and to Jonathan (he is an old bloke like us and with metal knees like me and he did a lot to make ICG safe for shareholders when the company looked like it might sell out for a song).
    It is worthwhile to read the old Annual Reports dating back to when Ross Brown brought the next good thing from Peru and sold it to Condor, which then changed names to Inca (Ross's old company name). Somehow Dingo got lost in the process.
    Chanape which was supposed to be a rich porphyry ended up a single hole down a breccia pipe - and it has been a rough road since then.

Like a dog which chews then buries his bone, then chews and buries it again Inca will eventually find the marrow which is what our dog was after. Persistence and confidence, but backed by good portfolio management is what's needed.

I wish you well in your exploration - but take it easy - I just tested positive, hope I did not take it to Christmas Lunch. So my body is racked but my mind is still as sharp as an old tomahawk - ever had to chop down a sapling with an old blunt tomahawk ??

Happy New Year.
    Last edited by JandJ: 29/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.